By outlining your data practices, you demonstrate that you take privacy seriously and have implemented measures to safeguard personal information. This can be crucial in case of any data breaches or privacy incidents.
- A business with a turnover of more than $3 million;
- A business that trades in personal information;
- A health service provider;
- A credit reporting body;
- A contractor providing services under a Commonwealth contract;
- A business that is related to a business that is covered by the Privacy Act;
- A business that is prescribed by the Privacy Regulation;
- An operator of a Residential Tenancy Database;
- A business that conducts Protection Action Ballots;
- A business that has opted-in to being covered by the Privacy Act;
- An Employee Association registered or recognised under the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act;
- A reporting entity for the purposes of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006.