Buying or selling a business can be complicated and an experienced lawyer will ensure that you navigate every step of the way as smoothly as possible.
The first step in buying or selling a business is the business sale contract. It is crucial that any buyer or seller obtains expert advice on the business sale contract before signing it. Failure to do so can result in unnecessary expense where changes are required at a later date. An experienced lawyer will draft and negotiate changes to the contract and special conditions in your favour which will result in the entire transaction proceeding as smoothly as possible which often results in less cost to you as a result.
The Small Business Lawyer assists people buying and selling businesses everyday. If you are after an expert to assist you with your business sale or purchase at a fixed fee, please contact us.
Some of our business sale/purchase clients include:
- Gyms (both franchised and non franchised).
- Real estate agencies including rent roll sales.
- A large dental supply company.
- Many retail food franchises.
- Earthmoving companies.
- Hair salons.
- Retail shops including candle sales, health food stores, art galleries.
- Construction industry including flooring, cabinetmaking and electrical businesses.
- E-commerce businesses.
- Veterinary surgeries.
- Pet motels.