The Small Business Lawyer
About this service
Losing a loved one is an emotional time and handling the associated paperwork can be overwhelming. Our team at The Small Business Lawyer are compassionate and aim to simplify the estate administration process.
Estate administration is the term used to describe the following:
- obtaining a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration;
- communication with beneficiaries;
- identifying the Deceased’s assets and liabilities;
- preparing a schedule of assets and liabilities;
- attending to payment of estate debts and expenses;
- managing any estate disputes;
- engaging an accountant to handle taxation matters;
- obtaining advice from a financial adviser (if necessary);
- distributing the estate assets in accordance with the Deceased’s Will or the rules of intestacy.
We offer a personalised approach that is tailored to your specific needs, whether you require assistance with one aspect or the entire process.