An Advance Health Directive is a document outlining your decisions about future health care, namely in respect to the following:
- life-sustaining treatment;
- other health care;
- blood transfusions.
In relation to the treatments, you may nominate whether you:
- consent to all treatments aimed at sustaining or prolonging your life;
- refuse any treatments aimed at sustaining or prolonging your life;
- cannot decide at this point and you wish for your Attorney to make decisions about life-sustaining treatment in consultation with nominated health care providers; or
- give specific directions about life-sustaining treatment.
Our team at The Small Business Lawyer can provide you with an Advance Health Directive for completion with your Doctor and review to confirm it has been validly executed.