A Will is a legal document outlining who will benefit from your estate on your passing. Your Will may also contain other wishes such as:
- whether you intend for a testamentary trust to be established;
- who is to be the guardian of your minor children;
- any preference as to who is to receive your pets or other animals following your passing;
- whether you would prefer a burial or to be cremated;
- your desire to donate your organs;
- preferred funeral service arrangements.
Our team at The Small Business Lawyer can assist you with drafting your Will for a competitive fixed fee.